Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Thursday, November 12, 2009

On the Move and Welcoming More Teeth! Week 34








This week began with us spending all day Sunday at the zoo. It was a great start to the week! Trey is crawling like crazy now, and his desire is to go everywhere that he is not supposed to. He can be surrounded by the coolest and best toys ever, and he will still do everything in his power to crawl over to a wire and suck on it, or an electrical socket and put his finger in it. Don't ask me why, all I can say is that he has definitely been keeping me on my toes! He is also starting to "pull up", although this still takes him a long time to accomplish, so I wouldn't say he is proficient at standing quite yet :). What he has become very good at is riding on his choo-choo train. He isn't tall enough to push it with his feet all by himself, but he loves to sit on it and have Doug and I push him around the house.
Thanks to Trey's Daddy, Trey has acquired quite the taste for ice cream! This week, Doug had offered me a spoonful of his coffee flavored ice cream. As I was leaning in to take the bite, Trey also leaned in and beat me to it!!! I couldn't believe how smart, and how tricky Trey is!
At school this week, Trey made a Thanksgiving turkey with his hand and a Charlie Brown football with his fingerprints. Both pictures are so cute, and I am thankful daily for what a blessing his preschool has been for us.
Another fun part of our lives is the Mommy Group "Lake Norman Hip Mamas". I love the other girls in the group, and we have so much fun walking around Jetton Park and swinging at the playground.
AND LAST OF ALL... Trey is getting his top two teeth! The good thing is that he has been in good spirits, so I didn't even realize they were pushing their way through until today, at Gymboree, he was sliding down the slide, and I was at the bottom- giving me a different view into his mouth, and therefore seeing the white marks of teeth emerging!
All in all, this was a great week, and I am looking forward to the weekend! Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment