Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Friday, November 19, 2010

Trey's World


Like I mentioned before, Trey has become an excellent big brother. The first week, Trey stayed home with me, Carrington, and NaniJay. On week 2, NaniJay went home and Doug and I decided that Trey needed the routine of going back to school and being normal. That first week back at school was tough on all of us! The first day it took me 2 1/2 hours to get all 3 of us dressed and out the door, day 2 took less than 2 hours, and day 3 was exactly 2 hours. I guess this is my timeframe from now on! Yikes! Trey also had a hard time leaving us, and cried all 3 days when I dropped him off. It made me feel terrible, even though I knew he stopped as soon as I left. The good thing is that Trey's class is gearing up for Thanksgiving with all kinds of fun crafts like Fall Trees and Handprint Turkeys. His big feast is this coming Monday!

Trey's little vocabulary is expanding more and more each day as well. He talks to me all day long and I'm pretty sure this is tougher on me than on him. I have no clue what he is saying half the time, but he doesn't seem to mind, so I just pretend like I "get" it, even though I don't :). Yo Gabba Gabba has not only taken over my home, but has now migrated to the car with the addition of the DVD player and a new Gabba movie. If you had told me this was going to be my life 3 years ago, I never would have believed it! :)

Along with Trey being such a big boy, he has added some newfound independence that includes completely ignoring Doug or myself when we are talking to him. I find this very annoying and frustrating and I'm pretty sure this is the onset of the "Terrible 2's", although I refuse to believe that the "Terrible 2's" is an actual milestone, and is instead a new way of learning and disciplining, and it will be short-lived!

No comments:

Post a Comment