Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Monday, May 9, 2011

My Little Picasso and a Big Boy Bed!








Trey has been super active lately! I am working 2 full days a week now, so we have a new nanny, Amanda, and she is wonderful. We like her a ton, and we hope that she is here to stay! :)

Trey has also started My Little Picasso art classes on Monday mornings, and we have so much fun with all of our friends. We were so surprised to find out that we already knew 4 of the other kids in the class! Trey has a blast every week, and it is fun to watch him be creative. This week was finger painting, and it was hilarious! Too bad I didn't bring my camera, since the pictures would have been priceless.

Doug has been eager to switch Trey over to a big boy bed (actually just a toddler bed), despite my reservations. We did go ahead and do it, since he can now get out of his crib, but the first night was pretty much a disaster and Doug let Trey sleep in our bed at 2:30 in the morning. Exactly what I didn't want! Luckily, the next night went much better and Trey slept all night long until 8am the next morning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll keep up the good work, but to be honest with you, I'm a little nervous.

The other new part of our household is a big boy potty! I'm not fully ready to start potty training, but we bought the potty, the pull ups and the potty books. Trey is showing all the "signs" of being ready, but I'm not ready to move forward quite yet. Trey is CONSTANTLY taking off his clothes and has now started to do it in public, especially if he has a dirty diaper. I caught him the other night staring at our neighbors (who were having dinner out on their back patio) and Trey had stripped down to nothing and was just standing there staring. How embarrassing! They are so lucky to have us as neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment