Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Monday was a BIG day for us!!!

I wanted to write a quick post about the leaps and bounds changes that my children are making! On Monday, June 13th, I woke up like any other morning and started getting ready for the day. When Trey woke up, he walked into my room, pulled down his little jammie shorts, took off his diaper, sat right down on his little potty and went to the bathroom!!!! I was SHOCKED- and he needed no encouragement from me at all! He then refused to put a diaper back on, so we did the pull ups instead. Unfortunately for Trey, I wasn't prepared to spend the day potty training, so off we went and didn't revisit the potty until again last night. When Doug took him upstairs to get ready for bed, Trey again pulled off his pants, pulled down his pullup and went pee pee on the potty! Clearly it is time for us to make some changes, so this Friday, I'm going to spend the day going to the bathroom with Trey every 30 minutes, and I'm kind of looking forward to it! :)

Carrington also had a big day! While Trey was napping, I sat her down on the floor to play while I put together a super fun toy that Aunt Shannon and Uncle Adam had gotten her for Christmas. As I was putting it together, Little Miss Thing decided she couldn't wait any longer and crawled her way across the room to where I was sitting! Again- I was in shock and awe! I know that these things are supposed to happen, and I shouldn't be surprised, but I always am!

So, all in all, it was a great Monday, and I couldn't wait for Doug to get home from work so that I could show off our smarty pants kiddos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment