Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer Fun- 2 Months packed into 1 post :)

I realize that the last time I posted was June 11th... What can I say? We've been busy! I definitely owe a big thank you to Aunt Shannon, who is the ONLY one to take any pictures of my kids at the pool this summer. I am ashamed to admit that I haven't brought my camera up to the pool even once, although we are there several times a week! "

" "

" Trey and Allie are, hands down, BFF's when it comes to the pool. There is nothing funnier, and sweeter, than watching the two of them together playing on the slide. The only thing that could possibly distract Trey from Allie is none other than Sydney- Trey's first love. :) Sydney is a much older woman- 5 years older, to be exact, but it was love at first sight for Trey. He's had this crush for almost 2 straight years now! When Sydney is at the pool, the ONLY place Trey wants to be is right next to her. "

" "

" Carrington is also quite the little water baby. That girl has NO fear when it comes to crashing, face down, into the water and doing flips. She has scared me (and everyone else) on more than one occasion! The pool has been open for 2 months now, and this past week, Carrington climbed up the rope ladder and went down the slide all by herself for the first time! She's climbed the rope ladder tons of times, and gone down the slide tons of times, but she can now do it ALONE- just another thing to keep me constantly on my guard that she isn't drowing in the pool! Yay!!! :)"

" "

" Other significant events in my kid's lives... Carrington has added a few words to her very limited vocabulary. The words that she definitely knows: Dada, Mama, Shoes, Juice, Cake, Cracker (Ca-Ca), Hot, Hi, and Moooo (the cow sound). Like I said, not a whole lot happening here, for a 20 month old, but it's something! She has also started to give in to her sassy attitude side of things. She is completely different from Trey, and I know she is going to be a handful. That girl doesn't do ANYTHING she doesn't want to, and if she doesn't like what you are doing, she will point her finger at you and scream. Yes, that's right, finger pointing and all :(. But, she also has the funniest side to her, and she is always smiling, which makes her such a joy, despite the fiesty attitude lurking under the surface."

" "

" Trey's vocabulary has really developed this summer too. His "sense of time" is almost perfect. I don't mean that he can tell time, but he says things like "tomorrow" or "last night" or "later today". He has a sense of time- past, present, and future. I don't know if this is a milestone for most children, but it's been really great to have logical conversations with him! He also constantly says words I never knew that he had learned. Like, today at the pool, he went up to Doug and said "Daddy, can you buy me a new surfboard?" Where did he learn surfboard? Or, the other day, we were making angel food cake, and when he licked the batter he said, "Mommy, that's so tasty!" Tasty??? Where did that word come from? I love this part of parenting!!! "

" "

" Trey's favorite shows, for today, are Bob the Builder and Fireman Sam. I'm not kidding- he LOVES them! He also loves the movie Cars (probably because it is ALWAYS on TV). Carrington, on the other hand, still has yet to discover the television- my guess is because Trey completely monopolizes the TV, when we let him."

" "

" Trey and Carrington are finally starting to actively play together, which I love, but it's also brought a whole new level of messiness to our house. If I thought Trey could turn a room into a disaster on his own, I had no idea what 2 kids could do to a family room, given half a chance! :)"

" "

"

No comments:

Post a Comment