Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Saturday, April 6, 2013

Trey's 4th Birthday Party!

As Trey's birthday drew nearer and nearer, I knew I was in trouble when I had NO desire to plan a party.  I think the biggest struggle was that he really wanted all of his school friends to come to a party, but we live 45 minutes away from his school, and I knew that was asking and expecting a LOT from the parents.  Luckily, it occurred to me that we didn't have to throw a big shin-dig, on a Saturday, for Trey to have a good time.  When I approached it from a much more basic standpoint, I realized that Trey: 1. LOVES Firetrucks and Firemen, 2. Trey wants to celebrate with all his friends, and 3. I don't want to spend a weekend agonizing over a big party. So, why not celebrate at a local park, right after school dismisses, during the week? And we can invite the local fire department to join us? I'm a GENIUS!!!!

On Friday, March 15th, and 1:30pm, all the kids from Trey's class met us over at Kilbourne Park for a birthday party, complete with Firetrucks! Getting the firemen there was a little more complicated then I had expected, but Doug was able to "call in a few favors" and it was awesome! I'm really not kidding- the party was perfect.  We had not one but TWO firetrucks show up, I made all the decorations myself, and I didn't even splurge on a special cake- I went to Food Lion an hour before the party and grabbed some mini cupcakes.  Thank goodness Uncle Adam came by the park early to help us set up, and then he went and picked up Trey, Carrington, and Allie, so Doug and I could do a few 'final touches' and we were all set! It was adorable, all the kids had a great time, and Trey had a party I'm pretty sure he will never forget. We loved it!!!




























No comments:

Post a Comment