Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Friday, December 11, 2009

Putting away our Baby Things! Week 38





This week was a little sad for me, since I've come to terms with the sad reality that my baby is less of a baby every day. Our guest bedroom has become a drop-off point for the swing, baby bathtub, the doorway jumper (that was REALLY sad for me!), and other miscellaneous toys that Trey no longer cares about. Now that he is crawling and climbing, his interest in anything that contains him is pretty much zero! Miss Beth, our Gymboree teacher, even said that in the next few weeks Trey will be moving up to Level 3!!! I know that doesn't make sense to any of you, but it was an emotional revelation for me.

We hosted a big playdate this week, with 10 other mommies (and all their babies), and it was a blast! I love all of the Lake Norman Hip Mama's and their kiddos! Trey's mischevious side also came out full force... one night while I was cleaning up the kitchen it occurred to me that Trey was being extra quiet (always a bad sign). I walk around to the other side of the island and discover that I had accidentally dropped a bag of pre-packaged cookies onto the floor. Trey had crawled over to them, managed to get the bag opened and proceeded to feast on a chocolate covered peanut butter rice crispy treat! My first thought was "oh how cute" and then I panicked because what if he had a peanut allergy, but then I got over it and took pictures. Luckily, he doesn't have a peanut allergy and all is well!

Our house is all decorated for Christmas and we even have presents under the tree. I was bragging about how Trey doesn't even seem interested in our Christmas decorations and has been so good about not touching them! Well... after our marathon playdate, he saw that other kids thought the tree and presents were super impressive and now he wants to touch everything all the time! It was nice while it lasted!!!!

We also bought Trey a "big boy" carseat this week. I've been really resisting this, since he still naps in his carseat in the car and I can just carry it into the house without having to move him, but I think it's become a safety hazard, and we now have a huge carseat that I will be installing this week at the fire department :).

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment