Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Friday, August 20, 2010

Family Visits and More Firsts!!! 17 Months Old :)



















It's taken me forever to sit down and write a new post- not because I haven't had plenty to say, it's just that there is SO MUCH going on, I don't even know where to start!

First of all, Trey wants so badly to do EVERYTHING that his Daddy does! It doesn't matter what it is- mowing the lawn, using tools, painting, even laundry! If Doug is doing it, then Trey is attempting to do the exact same thing! I have loved watching them play and work together, and it melts my heart to see how much Trey looks up to Doug like his hero.

Trey's final day of "summer school" was last week, and this of course also meant saying goodbye to Miss Amy. I definitely took this harder than Trey! For their final project, they made thumb prints of "Thumb or their Friends" and each student put there thumb print on a paper for each other- sooooo adorable! I have said it a thousand and a half times before, but a great school and childcare provider is a precious gift that I am so grateful for!

We also got to see Trey's cousin Evan TWICE in one week! We spent an afternoon at Northlake playing in their playplace and then had a pooldate with all the cousins later on in the week! It's fun getting Trey and Evan together, since they are only a few weeks apart and virtually identical in their accomplishments! Like I said, Trey's Aunt Melissa, Uncle Brian, and cousin Rylee also came to visit and we got some super adorable pictures with the two of them. I bought them matching outfits (I just can't help myself) and took full advantage of how cute they are! Carrington better watch out, since she and Trey are going to be "twinsies" all the time!

That week, Trey did a FIRST- he jumped into the deep end of the pool ALL BY HIMSELF!!!! I still can't believe how brave he is, and now I am terrified to take him to the pool by myself! :)

We also had a visit from Uncle Brian, Jake, NaniJay and Big Daddy! Trey LOVESS his Uncle Brian and sobbed uncontrollably when he left. It was heartbreaking to see how much Trey loves him and how upset he was when they were gone. The good news is that Brian is coming back this week for another visit. Woohoo!!!!

Our second FIRST of the week was..... TREY CAN OPEN UP ALL THE DOORS IN THE HOUSE BY HIMSELF!!! This is terrible news, since he now escapes into the garage, which doesn't deadbolt, and can get into the bathroom alone, or the licquor closet with the glass bottles... the list goes on and on, and he has certainly kept me on my feet! Today I went and bought some lever door locks, which are insanely expensive and annoying to install, but necessary none the less.

Our last fun news to share is that I brought a little box turtle home to show Trey. As I was driving into the neighborhood last night, I saw the little turtle in the road, so I stopped and picked it up, since I knew Trey would think it is so cool. It was fun to watch Trey's eyes light up at the new animal moving around :).

Trey's words are increasing daily, and we've now added the word "sock" and "banana" to our ever expanding vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment