Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall has Fallen on our Family! :)





















My favorite time of year is FINALLY here!!!! There is so much I want to do, and I'm feeling the pressure to pack it all in before Carrington gets here, mostly because I'm afraid I'll miss these fun experiences with Trey if I wait too long. I know that's a silly way to think- especially because I won't be an invalid after Carrington arrives, but these moments with Trey are so precious, and I'm definitely feeling overly sentimental.

We've had a busy week- we had 2 playdates, one with Miss Ella, who is a brand new big sister now, and one with Ellie and Sammi (our photographer's little girls). Trey has gotten SO GREAT at sharing, and I'm so proud of him! While visiting with Ella, we even had a "moment" when I asked Trey to give Ella a kiss (I thought he would turn and kiss her arm), but NO... and they gave each other a full blown kiss on the LIPS!!!! I was shocked and (of course) snapped a picture at just the right moment. My baby is becoming a big boy :(.

Doug also surprised us on Thursday night and announced that he took off from work on Friday so we could have a family day at the zoo! Doug LOVES the zoo! Don't get me wrong, Trey and I also enjoy the zoo very much, but nothing compares to Doug's adoration of family day trips to the Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia. We had a fantastic time, and Trey was so interested and involved in everything. I was most surprised at how much he ended up loving the penguins! This was by far Trey's most favorite part of the day, and it was hilarious to watch him point and run around trying to chase them. Trey also loved the choo-choo train and the carousel, neither of which is special for the zoo, but both are super fun regardless of where you're at! The next day we went to Dan Nicholas Park for the Autumn Jubilee! Trey painted his first pumpkin and played on their amazing playgrounds. I love this park- they have paddleboats, a carousel, a train, a petting zoo, a splashpad, huge playgrounds, massive picnic areas, and fishing! I could go on and on about all the things this park offers, AND the admission is free! The rides cost a small fee (for example, the train is $1), but it is extremely affordable and so fun!

Trey's "new" thing he is doing this week is saying "uh-oh" to everything. It's adorable, and I've tried multiple times to video record it, only to have Trey be a stinker, but I'll keep trying :). Have I mentioned before that Trey also has an obsession with his shoes and he will bring shoes to us to put on him all day long- he insists on wearing different shoes all the time, and throws a fit if we don't put whatever the "shoe of the moment" is on him! It's a crazy thing, and it's not uncommon to see us out in public with 2 different shoes on his feet. I'm sure this phase will pass, but it's definitely interesting! Within the last month, the other obsession has become "Yo Gabba Gabba". Trey is 100% enthralled and amazed with this show and will watch an entire episode in pure rapture! I've never seen him act like this before, and I'm shocked! Up until now, he has shown NO interest in the television at all, and to be honest, there is no other show that even remotely slows him down, but something about "Yo Gabba Gabba" does it for him! I know other parents have experienced this long before now, but apparently the television is something Trey has discovered late in life (well... if late in life is 18 months old)!

Enjoy the new pictures! This week we are riding ponies on Monday and we have Maternity Pictures on Wed!!!! SO FUN!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It is so funny that you mentioned Trey and his shoes! Mark is going through that SAME phase! The night Amanda went into labor, my dad was in charge of the kids and when I went to wake them up the next morning, Mark got out of bed and low and behold - his shoes are on! My dad just said "well he wanted to wear them, so I let him".
    Anyway, I LOVE the pictures in this post! I wish we could visit more often to join in your fun activities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the funniest thing! Trey's favorite shoes are his crocs, but he ALWAYS wants to wear 1 blue one, and 1 tan one. I don't even try fighting with him anymore :).

    ReplyDelete