Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Monday, April 4, 2011

Picture Day at School!






Last week, Trey and Carrington's school very kindly sent out a reminder email that school pictures were to take place on Tuesday, since the weather for the rest of the week was looking pretty rainy. Or at least that's what I read.... so, on Tuesday morning, I dressed my kiddos up super cute and sent them off to school! I even gave permission for the school to attempt taking their picture together (if Trey was so inclined- although I'm not holding my breath on that one!). On a side note- I have been practicing with Trey in the fine art of holding his baby sister. I was running late that afternoon when I picked them up, so I didn't get a chance to ask how pictures went, but I assumed that all went smoothly and went on with the day! Sure enough, Wed. morning was cold and raining, and I woke up that morning and dressed Trey in Carrington in, what I consider to be, rainy day weather. Just to give you an idea of what this might be, I'll give you a quick mental picture: Trey was wearing blue camo pants and a long sleeve t-shirt that clearly states "LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS". Carrington had on navy blue leggings and a yellow and white striped hoody (although I did put a cute little yellow headband on her bald head). Both of these outfits are cute, but definitely not what I would dress them in for pictures. Luckily, in my mind, pictures had been taken the day before, right!?!?! That afternoon, since I wasn't rushing, I lingered and talked to their teachers. Miss Amy (Carrington's teacher), told me that everyone thought Carrington looked adorable in her yellow outfit and they even used a cute yellow blanket in her pictures- um... what? Needless to say, I'm pretty sure the school pictures will not be favorites of mine. I did snap a few pics of the kids the day before in the nicer clothes- and in my mind, I will take comfort in knowing that I at least attempted a cute picture day, even if I read the email wrong and got the days mixed up :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment