Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Saturday, February 11, 2012

The BEST Saturday in a long time!

Today has been glorious! I am not saying this in a sarcastic way at all... it has truthfully been one of the most relaxing days I have had in a long time. Have I showered? No. Have I put on clean clothes? No. Have I brushed my hair? No. Have I brushed my teeth? Yes- don't worry :). But that is IT. Once I used the toothbrush, I took one look in the mirror and decided that was GOOD ENOUGH!

So, what have we been doing all day??? I wouldn't say nothing, because I have been busy, but in the creative, fun way that I love. I've had the same feeling that I used to get when I would spend hours upon hours scrapbooking, or more recently, painting pottery... It's the relaxation that you get from creating a fun space in your house, or doing a new project, or baking with your kids! And we've done all of those things!

First, I finished up the kids Valentine's. They were supposed to be done on Friday, and sent to school, but I was unbelievably sick all week long, and incredibly busy with work, and just didn't have the time. So, I assume that since Valentine's Day is actually Tuesday, the kids can take their Valentine's on Monday, and nobody will be the wiser. They are adorable, and I'll post pictures next week! I also finished up the kids Valentine's baskets from Mommy and Daddy. Glad that's done!

Next, we finished up a little space to display Trey's (and eventually Carrington's) artwork. It was a very simple project, and the end result was perfect! A little Miratek board, some spray paint, wooden clothespins, more spraypaint, some stickers, and ta-da!!! I love it! Trey is in heaven! Every time he walks by and sees his artwork, he gets excited.



Then, I decided to try my hand at some cake pops. I've bought them at Starbucks, seen them in every catalog under the sun, and always thought to myself, "seriously, how hard can this be???" Turns out, not hard at all! And it's the perfect project to do with your kids! Trey could dump sprinkles and candies on top, as much as he liked, and they just got cuter and cuter! I think I should start charging $2.50 per pop and make a small fortune :).







I have also been working on a much larger project for weeks now with some old, wooden windows. They are almost finished, and I can't wait to share the "Final Product"!

In between all of that, the kids have played together NICELY all day long! I hate to jinx myself by even writing this, but they are actually playing sweetly with one another and sharing all their toys and food. Trey even asked when "baby sweetheart" could get up from her nap, so he could share his chips! If you know how much Trey loves chips, you would understand what a big deal this really is!




Here's to hoping the rest of the evening, and weekend for that matter, go as wonderfully as today!

No comments:

Post a Comment