Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Carrington- 10 Weeks Old

Carrington is growing like the little weed that she is! I know it doesn't seem like she does very much, but compared to when she was born, she has changed tremendously! She is SO CLOSE to rolling over, and every time I watch her try, everything inside of me wants to give her a little push, but I know that won't "count", so I don't help at all :).

I have been a total Nazi about not letting her drink more than 4 oz. every 3-4 hours (mostly because she's a puker), but this past week I gave in and I'm now letting her have 5 oz. at a time. Poor little thing was starving! I know most of you don't care about these random facts, but I want to document it so that I remember.

She's been an angel going to work with me 2-3 times a week, but now that she is spending more time awake, David (my boss) and I decided she really needed to feel more at home in my office, so we bought her an office swing that will hopefully entertain her a little bit more!

She is smiling like crazy, and her "tickle spot" is just under her chin. With Trey I had to act like a maniac just to force a smile out of him, but she is the exact opposite- she gives away those smiles without even trying!

Here's a short story that melted my heart: This morning (Jan. 11th), I had gotten Trey out of his crib and he was playing in the bedroom while I was finishing up getting ready (brushing my teeth, putting on makeup,...). All of the sudden it occurred to me that it was abnormally quiet in the bedroom. When I took a look around, I didn't see Trey anywhere and I was about to start calling for him when I looked over and discovered the sweetest thing- Trey had climbed into Carrington's cradle and was snuggled up next to her falling asleep. Now, as a parent, I know this is extremely dangerous on so many levels: 1) How did Trey manage to climb in there? 2) What if he had fallen on top of Carrington and suffocated her or hit her head, or hurt her? 3)How did I let so much time go by and not check on him?. But, as a mommy, I almost cried it was so precious to see him love her so much. Don't worry- I promptly removed him and had a discussion about how he is not allowed to climb into the cradle! :)

Other than that, she is cooing and smiling, trying to roll, and sleeping like a little champ!

No comments:

Post a Comment