Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Bright Light!


Trey is quickly becoming a big boy right before my eyes. It is amazing to watch him learn and take on new things, and although I am so proud of him in everything that he does, I desperately want to make time stand still- at least for a brief moment. He has started calling me "Mommy" instead of "Mama", and even this small change is emotional for me!

He is in a toddler bed now, and although Night 1 was a complete and total disaster, every night since then has been perfect. Sometimes I don't give him enough credit to be able to adapt so easily. This afternoon, I knew Trey and Carrington were both tired, so all 3 of us went into Trey's room, and he climbed into bed, while I sat down on the floor next to his pillow. I started humming a song and rocking Carrington in my arms. About 5 minutes later they were both asleep, and I was in such awe at how perfect these small little moments can be.

This evening, Trey- once again- melted my heart and gave me the bright spot in my day. My sweet baby "big" boy is going to make a great Daddy one day- he takes the daddy responsibility very seriously! He put the baby doll in a diaper (which you can't see), put her in the highchair, got her toys, and then fed her- all without my help or encouragement. He kept saying "Dada-Sister-Trey-Baby". This precious routine almost made me cry!

I've been blogging far more than usual these last few days, but I want to document these memories the very best that I possibly can! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment