Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party at School!





Thursday night was Trey and Carrington's big Halloween party at their school! This year, Carrington is going to be a cow, and I wanted Trey to be a farmer. This should be easy, right? Well... I've had an "off" sort of week. About 2 months ago I went online and preordered a very basic, cute farmer costume for Trey. I found out last week that it still wasn't in stock and they were cancelling the order. I then spent hours online trying to find this costume in his size (which was sold out everywhere), only to give up and decide that I can do this myself. I then online shopped and found all the parts, and had it shipped to the house. This seems very simple, except that on Monday, I realized that I actually shipped everything to my mom's house (in Virginia). I can't begin to describe how frustrated I was! Luckily, my brother- with a very level head, and willingness to help- managed to have all the packaged overnighted to me in time for the party. Words cannot express how grateful I was/am! :)

The kids LOVED all the games at the school, and they looked super adorable. Now Trey cannot wait to wear his costume again (the concept of Halloween is still lost on him, but he loves dressing up and getting candy). Of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment