Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Monday, January 2, 2012

A Christmas Program at School!






Although blogging my kid's life can sometimes be stressful and frustrating, it is important to me to be able to document as many memories as possible. I was thinking about this while I was trying to organize my thoughts, especially since I am attempting to go back 3 weeks and remember specific events! Thank goodness I take tons of pictures, so my camera acts like a little "memory keeper", and as I look at the photos, I remember the special moments.

A few weeks ago, December 15th to be exact, was the Memorial United Methodist Chrismtas program. It was a 7pm, so we took the opportunity to have a quick dinner at Mama Ricotta's before we headed over to the church. The restaurant was awesome at making sure the kids had EVERYTHING they could possibly want- and were even easy going when Carrington peeled off her shoes, and then socks, and proceeded to fling one of her shoes onto a neighboring table. :)

The Christmas program was a success! Trey stayed up on stage the entire time, although he mostly hung in the back and picked his nose. It was a proud moment for Doug and I, as his parents. Although Trey wasn't interested in being the center of attention, I was still thrilled that he didn't scream, cry, and pitch himself off the stage. Yay!!!! The songs were adorable and the kids had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment