Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Inspired to be Thrifty and Creative!












I found some wonderful things at a thrift store downtown, and finally had some free time to work on them! One of the things I bought was an adorable little cart that I thought, with a little love and attention, would look fantastic in Carrington's room, to go with her new little kitchen that she got for Christmas! I'm envisioning her little pots, pans, and plates on the finished product :). So far, I've been able to sand and put on one coat of paint. We still have one more coat of paint to go, but it's exactly what I hoped for!

I also found some great old wooden windows that I have a thousand different ideas for, but we'll see where they actually end up! For now, all I've done is clean the panes and dream about their future use. Trey was a huge help in the cleaning process, mostly because he is in love with Windex and squirt bottles, so this was his dream come true!

Other things happening in our world... Trey had a busy weekend filled with birthday parties! One especially fun party was at Davis's house, where his mom hosted a "natural wonders" party, where the kids played outside and did crafts. Trey loves Davis and McKenzie, so he had a blast all afternoon!

I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but Carrington is STILL in her infant car carrier. She is almost 15 months old, but I promise, she still fits in it perfectly well, and she only weighs 20 pounds, so we are well within the recommended weight limits! But, on my way to work this morning, Amazon sent me an alert saying that the Britax Marathon carseat in "Chili Pepper"- this is the color- was on clearance for... wait for it... $81.99!!!! This is a $280.00 car seat, and I'm not one to pass on a great deal, so of course, I bought it! Plus, Amazon has free shipping and charges no tax!!! I'm so pumped about this, and although I'm not moving Carrington over to a big girl car seat right away, I'm ready when that time comes! Woohoo!!! This was definitely the high point of my day!

We are still in mid-potty training mode with Trey. He wears a pull up, and has to be reminded a thousand times in a day to go pee-pee on the potty, but I know we'll get there. A huge part of me just wants to stick him in underwear all the time, that way he'll be aware of when he is wet, but I know that everyone else doesn't want to deal with that... Either way, we're 100% potty training, whether or not Trey is ready to be a big boy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment