Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Sunday, April 15, 2012

Visiting some of our FAVORITE cousins!!!



Ok, I was doing awesome with the blog for about 2 weeks, and now it's been almost a month since I've written a thing! When I grow up, I am definitely going to be more consistent!

A few weeks ago, we finally got to spend some time with Evan and Drew- every time we have attempted this in the past, someone got horribly sick (the downside of playdating through Winter), so I hadn't gotten to spend any real time with Drew since he was a little guy (or at least as little as Big Man Drew can possibly be!). The kids had a great time playing (and mostly sharing). The only "hiccup" of the morning was as I was backing out of Becky's driveway to take the kiddos to lunch, I backed just a hair too far, and backed into her neighbor's mailbox... Yes, it was so sad :(. What a huge hassle!!! I hurriedly scribbled a note to the owner, asking them to call, and then spent the next week and half searching for the exact mailbox repair or replacement. Although this was not my first choice, the great thing was that when it was all said and done, and I had the mailbox completely fixed through a FANTASTIC company (thank GOD I have friends that work at Centex and Pulte that helped me track down the original installer)- the owner of the mailbox sent me such a sweet email telling me that my actions through the entire process were such a great example of character. Since I had an awful week, this email was just one of many sweet things that my friends (and strangers for that matter) did to make me feel better- and not because they knew what a terrible week I was having- it was just God's way of letting me know other people care! :)

Back to the playdate- the kids had a fabulous time, we got some adorable pictures, ate lunch and Qdoba, and ran around the fountains (which were not on, but still a blast to look at). We sure do love Cousin Becky, Evan, and Drew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment