Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Sunday, November 11, 2012

Some new Carrington "Firsts"

In the past few months, Carrington has had several "firsts" that are so much fun, and really make her be a big girl! She had her first haircut in September, and she loved it. My good friend Tiffany (who also does my hair) convinced me that this was the right thing to do, to help "encourage" a little growth in Carrington's not so very long hair! :) Tiffany was so sweet and came over to the house, where we set Carrington up in the kitchen and let Tiffany do what she does best! She literally took off 1/8" of hair- I'm not kidding, you could barely see it, but it's made a big difference! You'll be able to tell when you see the progression of pictures. Carrington did awesome- thanks to Carrington's baby doll and Avery there for support!

Carrington also went to the dentist for the very first time in October! I, for some reason that is still unknown to me, thought I was super-mom and made appointments for Trey and Carrington at the same time! HUGE, HUGE MISTAKE!!!! Trey cried through most of his visit, although I am proud to announce that he had no cavities, and Carrington was doing awesome until I made her put down the MagnaDoodle, which led to a full blown temper tantrum that lasted throughout the remaining portion of the visit, in the waiting room while I paid and scheduled new appointments (separate next time), into the car, and all the way home. Carrington also has no cavities- or so they told me, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were just saying that to get us out of there!!!! :) But, I'm glad the kids have healthy teeth! The dentist did mention that Carrington only has 16 of her 20 baby teeth, so we still have 4 molars to go- STINK! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment