Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Friday, September 28, 2012

It's FALL Ya'll! Let's paint some Punkins'! :)

Trey was so disappointed that there were no pumpkins at Rural Hill yet, so when Home Depot finally got some in this past week, I couldn't resist grabbing a few for the kids to decorate. On Wednesday afternoon, Doug came home early, and we took the kids outside to let them paint their little pumpkins. They did an awesome job! Carrington had a few moments of painting her hand, or her face, or putting the paint brush in her mouth (you know, the usual), but all in all they had a blast and did a really great job as painters!
Some new moments in Trey and Carrington's life include Carrington officially being in a BIG GIRL car seat! Her infant car seat has now been passed on to Doug's boss to use for his new little baby boy. I would definitely say that Carrington had a GOOD RUN of almost a full 2 years (23 months to be exact) in that infant car seat. :) I also paid my super fantastic hair stylist, Tiffany, to give Carrington her first hair cut. Note that I only said "PAID", so Carrington has not actually had the haircut yet, but it will be soon. Tiffany assures me this will help Carrington grow her hair faster, but I'm still a little nervous! There isn't that much hair there to begin with!!!! I also scheduled Carrington's 2 year well check- I still can't belive that in a month Carrington will be 2 years old! Where did the time go???? Trey is still doing amazing in his class, and Ms. Primm (his teacher) told me today that Trey is the most advanced in his class for coloring and writing his name! Where did he learn all these amazing skills? It has definitely been a reminder to me that I need to be a better Mommy and work with him at home! In his art class this past week, they did "cities" with houses and buildings, and Trey's imagination was one of the few that actually drew trees around his house and windows on his city buildings. The other fun part of school this week was when I dropped Trey off at his class on Wed. (he goes to school on Monday, Wed, and Fridays), and when we walked into the classroom, 2 of the kids started jumping around saying "Yay, it's a Trey Day!". I was a little confused, and Miss Katie told me that the day before, they were asking if it was a "Trey Day" and she didn't know what they meant until she realized that it was Tuesday and Trey wasn't going to be there, so she had to tell them it wasn't a "Trey Day". I love that the other kids love him! :)I have to admit that this year has been really awesome so far- Trey, Carrington, and Allie are all doing so wonderful in their classes and I am blessed to get to spend the mornings with them taking them into school. The things they chatter about just crack me up! It's definitely one of my favorite times of the day! Trey also had bubble gum for the first time last weekend (thanks to Uncle Brian for giving him a quarter to put in the candy machine). I'm not sure if he loved it, but he didn't swallow it, and now he's been asking for Uncle Brian to come back and give him more Bubble Gum! Ok, I'm sure there are a thousand other trivial facts I could share with you, but I'll wrap it up for now! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment