Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Sunday, April 14, 2013

Easter and Our 1st Attempt at Dying Eggs!

This year, Trey asked if we could dye eggs... I knew this day would eventually come, and he must have heard his friends at school talking about doing this, so I decided to go ahead and give it a shot.  Up until this moment, I had avoided this like the plague- it is a messy, complicated process, and to be honest with you, I didn't even know how to hard boil eggs.  So, I googled how to hard boil an egg and got a dozen eggs ready. Unfortunately, it didn't occur to me to put the hard boiled eggs back in the refrigerator, so the next day after we had dyed them, we were unable to eat them, since they had been sitting on the counter for the last 24 hours... oh well, now I know! :) I then had the confusing issue of how to allow the kids freedom to dye their eggs, without ruining their clothes, the furniture, the tile, the carpet,... My only option (at least in my head) was to lay brown paper down on every visible surface, and then to dress the children in the largest plastic bags I could find and spend the remaining time at the side ensuring no huge spill would take place.  I have to admit, the pictures aren't great, but the kids had fun and nothing got ruined! And, I honestly had a good time with them!

Easter Sunday we went to brunch with the Douglas family, like we do every year- I love tradition!  This year, I completely forgot my camera, so we didn't get a family picture until we got home that afternoon.  We switched it up and made reservations for brunch at Alton's Kitchen, instead of our "usual" Red Rocks, and it was awesome!!! The food was fantastic, and it was a little bit cheaper! Yay!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment