Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Day in the Life of- TREY

I wanted to write down a few things that describe Trey, at this point in his life. So, it is September 2012, and Trey is 3 1/2 years old, and this is "Trey's Life". For his 3 year birthday, I started a small book with 20 questions in it. Since Trey's tastes and opinions change constantly, I like to ask him these same questions ever couple of months. His most recent answers were: Favorite Color- BLUE, Favorite Toy- TRUCKS (Rolly is his favorite), Favorite Fruit- APPLES, Favorite TV Show- FIREMAN SAM, Favorite thing to eat for lunch- HOTDOGS, Favorite Clothes- SOCCER TEAM SHIRT AND SHORTS, Favorite Game- CARS ON MY COMPUTER, Favorite Snack- CHIPS, Favorite animal- DINOSAURS, Favorite Song- THE MOMMY SONG (this was especially funny since I've never heard this song before, and he busted out into his own made up song consisting of the word 'Mommy' over and over again), Favorite Book- TOOLBOX BOOK (big thanks to the Douglas family for giving us that for his birthday!), Best Friend- ALLIE, Favorite Cereal- I DON'T LIKE CEREAL (Ok, we'll try that again later), Favorite thing to do outside- RIDE MY JEEP, Favorite Drink- JUICE, Favorite Holiday- MY BIRTHDAY (I had to give him some choices on this one, I'm not sure he actually knows what a holiday is), What do you take to bed with you at night- MY MEASURE (his measuring tape), Favorite thing to eat for breakfast- WAFFLES, Favorite thing to eat for dinner- HOTDOGS (same as lunch, he likes very few foods), and What do you want to be when you grow up- A BUILDER, JUST LIKE BOB THE BUILDER (he also mentioned that he's gonna build me a really big house!). Trey cracks me up all the time- he has started asking me several times a day "Mom, What time is it?". Keep in mind he has no idea how to tell time! I always answer truthfully, "8:34am" or "5:05pm", and his response is always very matter of fact, "Oh, that's great, thanks, Mom!". ??? I don't understand this new routine, but it's funny, and maybe Trey is learning time? Who knows? He is also learning how to write his name, and I love it! He wants to practic constantly, and he's doing a REALLY great job! The other thing that Trey asks me ALL THE TIME is "Mom, YES or NO?". This question applies to everything!!! Can I play outside, YES or NO? Can I have a drink, YES or NO? Can I wear my jacket, YES or NO? If I didn't hear the question, or if I truthfully don't know, and I answer him with an "I don't know", he gets really frustrated with me and says, "MOM, just say YES or NO!!!!". Ha!!!! I feel so pressured to come up with an answer all the time! I could continue to write a book about Trey, and maybe one day I will, but for today, this is a quick summary of Trey's world.

No comments:

Post a Comment