Baby Trey DeEsch

OUR BEAUTIFUL SON, DOUGLAS ROBERT DeESCH III "TREY", WAS BORN MARCH 20, 2009, AT 9:04PM. HE WAS 8 POUNDS, 8 OUNCES AND 22 INCHES LONG! HE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

TREY DeESCH

TREY DeESCH
PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH
OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL

Baby Carrington DeEsch

WE ARE EAGERLY AWAITING LITTLE SISTER CARRINGTON'S ARRIVAL, BUT AS SOON AS SHE JOINS OUR FAMILY, WE WILL ADD HER TO THE BLOG!

CARRINGTON ELIZABETH DeESCH WAS BORN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2010 AT 8:30PM. SHE WAS 8 POUNDS, 4 OUNCES AND 21 INCHES LONG. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY.

































































Friday, September 14, 2012

First Day of School- September 5, 2012

Well... this would be the official sound of summer saying goodbye! We are now back into the routine of preschool, Miss Jean's house, work, and football. I have to say, I am happy to have the routine back! The first day of school brought lots of smiles, and super cute kids! They were adorable that morning, and all happily posed while I took loads of pictures- I know, I was shocked! Once we arrived at school, Trey was so sweet, and bravely dropped Allie and Carrington off at their classrooms. Then, when he realized that he was in a "new" room this year, he got afraid and started crying. My heart broke watching him be unsure of what to do next. Luckily, his teachers told him he was the official Guinea Pig feeder that day, and he grabbed a handful of grass and went to do his job! I have to take a moment and say how unbelievably proud I am of Trey this year. Last year was rough- the transition in the 2 year old room can be hard, because it goes from more of a playtime/daycare environment to a preschool/structured environment, and although Trey did great, he was still learning how to listen and be obedient, and those are not easy lessons to learn. This year is completely different- I've been told over and over again these past 2 weeks how wonderful and well behaved Trey is, how he tries to include and play with everyone in the class, how excited he is about learning to write his name and his letters,... I have to say it, Trey is a rockstar!!! This week, his school work was filled with Trey writing his name and focusing on the letter "A". I can already see how much he is learning and we just finished Week 2! Now, I'm sure those of you reading this with 3 and 4 year olds are probably thinking that Trey may not actually be a superstar, but I'm still really proud of him! I told Doug the other night that I can already see a difference in Trey everyday, in the way that he interacts with others and cares about the feelings of everyone around him. He has such a kind heart, and I love that about him. He told me this morning (and this isn't the first time he's said it) that he has lots of friends, but he can only have 1 best friend at school, and his best friend is Allie. This is extra sweet to me because Allie is not in his class, but he still loves her and wants to be with her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment